Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just the thought of it gives me jitters

I get everything i ever wanted from my parents, well almost. Bt not to be mistaken, im not spoiled. Somehow, i dont get what i want in life. Maybe its because i just take and doesnt give back to the people who gives me the most, my parents. I need to start appreciate them and maybe then, things will go my way in life. Now that im older, i realise that ive been taking my parents for granted. Ive always put someone else above them, yet i asked too much from them. What will happen when they're gone? Im the eldest, so i'll be responsible for everything. They're not getting younger, they're preparing me for the worst case scenario.

That's my concern for the future now. Not money, job, or anything concerning myself. Just my parents <3

No comments: