Monday, November 9, 2009

The i-want list

You could call it my birthday wishlist, or not. Cause i would want all these even if its not my birthday. This is just a part of it, not even half of it

For my birthday;





A fondant cake, OR! I settled for an Ice cream cake as well, hihi. Cupcakes will be great too :)








Fireworks! If its possible, which i dont think so. Bt if you could pull it off i will love you for life















A celebration with my loved ones at The Luna Bar, Pacific Regency Hotel Suites KL. The view is great, the food is great, you are with your loved ones. What more could you ask for?

MONEY!

Even when its not my birthday;




1. A medium black Quilted Chanel handbag. Note to Luqman; I want just like this okay? Medium, not too big or small. And make sure the strap is silver, not gold. I hate gold. Tell me if you need a close up picture






2. A Minox M3 Leica camera, or any Leica camera that is
3. A polaroid camera
4. Diana F+
5. The Nokia n97 mini
6. All kinds of Ray Ban's. Aviator, wayfarer, clubmaster, etc.
7. A Juicy Couture sweatsuits and jumpsuits
8. A PCD 'Dont cha' sweater
9. Ed Hardy tshirts
10. The limited edition Pink Floyd Converse
11. Super bright Nike. Or Adidas. Or Reebok
12. Killer heels. Currently, Black ankle boots, Red mary-jane's and Charles and Keith zipper gladiators. Oh oh! Would love to own an Ed Hardy hand painted ankle boots!
13. Lots and lots of dresses, skirts and jumpsuits
14. A lace Little Black Dress
15. Uber cool jacket and blazer that doesnt drown me
16. A new watch
17. A new high-waisted belt
18. A new sweater
19. A new handbag
20. Lots of make up, not that i wear them often
21. Lots of nailpolish
22. A shopping spree
23. A trip to Club Med Cherating or Hard Rock Hotel, Bali

MONEY!

p/s : This doesnt mean im high maintenance!

2 comments:

Dato Dhani said...

...and you're only 18

this list fits for a 21 year old *HINT HINT*

btw we both share the same dream of having out bday party at Luna Bar *HINT HINT*

and we both share the dream of being proud owners of the Chanel bag *HINT HINT*

and me oso want a freakin awesome LEATHER biker/bomber jackey *HINT HINT*

and it DOES mean you're high maintenance
hehehehehehehe....

all those hints are for my 21st bday ok?

:)

YayaNadhirah said...

Haha, it fits for someone who has just turn legal ;)

Luna bar soon

Chanel bag also soon, all the way from UK. Dont be jealous :P

I have one, bt i want moreee!

Haha, it just means that i like things that have quality. Mind you :P

Oh, i'll pretend i dont understand then :P