Friday, August 28, 2009

Read 'em and Weep

Yet, another blog of mine. Which ive promised maybe for the 5th time, that this will be my LAST blog ever. PERIOD! (finger's crossed)

New year, new life, new start, new friend's, new place, even new boyfriend. Basically, everything's new. Bt somehow my past kept coming back, makes me hard to move on and have a new life. Been awhile since i blogged, and its up to the occasion that i have a new blog for my almost-new life

I wont be blogging away for awhile since i'll be having my finals so very soon and dear god, i have to study i dont know a thing "-.- plus its fasting month, and i'll be busy with my REAL life that i have to put away the laptop aside. So yeah, i'll blog when i can and if i want to. Though im not sure who'll read my oh so lame blog talking about my oh so lame life la kan

But anyways, lots of love and goodnight :)
xoxo

No comments: